Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Six Degrees on the ABC

"In New York City, they say you walk by the person you're going to marry three times before you ever meet them.

On any corner you might find a friend, a rival, a mentor, a lover......

There is a theory, that anyone on the planet can be connected to any other person through a chain of six people.

No one is a stranger for long.......

Somewhere, here, might be the most important person in your life. You just haven't met them, yet!

Any one of them could be the one that changes your life, for ever."


Don't forget, the ABC will premiere its new show called "Six Degrees" next Thursday, September 21 at 10pm.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the original commercial, they said "world", then they changed it to "New York". I don't see how I could be connected to somebody who lives in China.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

It is an interesting subject... it makes you wonder. Guess i'll have to try to check out this show. I think I was at a couple music shows that my husband attended. It's funny... we didn't meet until a few years later, but still through music.

4:23 PM  
Blogger JINKS said...

Adam, this theory reminds me of one I heard several years ago. It states that we are all 17th distant cousins....strange huh.

The concept of six degrees is very interesting thanks for sharing.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Manny, for many years now I've had a fascination with this topic and have spoken about it widely. Not so long ago while lying on a Mauritius beach and soaking up some Vitamin D, I met a native Mauritian that through a previous life of his I had a connection with. Believe me it was an awesome experience. You'd be surprised!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Oh Aunt Jackie you've hit a real soft spot with me. When I was 11 or 12 I saw a girl in a playground and thought she was beautiful. Some years later I glanced on that same face at a dance but never made my move. I found out later that she had a crush on me and I've lived with this all of my life. Wish I could find her now, believe me I've tried. If you read my profile you'll see I make a reference to this experience.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I haven't heard the 17th distant cousins thing laughtokeepfromcrying but sounds interesting.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering, are you still working on this blog? You haven't posted in a while--Hope all is well...

1:23 PM  
Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

It makes you think of some extra-terrestrials and some way out stuff!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home